Peer Assessment Taster - 17th April 2015
The use of peer assessment (either of 1:1 or group work) is a growing pedagogic area and there are a number of technologies that support it. This taster event was for teaching and support staff who were experienced - or were considering - encouraging and supporting students to assess each other's work online.
1. Welcome & Introductions (Sarah Sherman, BLE)
2. WebPA Demonstration (Rich Goodman, Loughborough University)
3. Turnitin PeerMark (Mira Vogel, UCL)
4. Moodle Workshop Tool (Sarah Sherman)
5. Group discussion: experiences of peer assessment
6. Next steps
Notes for the event are here.
Here is the full recording of the event: