SOAS Learning & Teaching Conference: Innovative Approaches to Assessment and Feedback - 5th November 2015
Innovative Approaches to Assessment and Feedback - 5th November 2015
This event explored alternative methods of assessment, peer feedback, and online innovations that can help improve existing learning and teaching.
- A student feedback response process that was developed at the IOE as part of a 3 year JISC funded project Assessment Careers - Gwyneth Hughes and Holly Smith, IOE
Assessment Careers: enhancing learning pathways through assessment - link to video.
- Alternative assessment - Carol John and Zoe Davis, SOAS
- SOAS feedback & assessment video project - Vera Janev and Sultan Wadud, SOAS (see below)
- TELUS - Technology Enhanced Learning USers - Simon Rofe, SOAS
- Feedback conversations, including a taster on how to listen - Rachel Davis, RVC
- Improving practice in assessment and feedback - Mehmet Izbudak, SOAS
View the recording of the event here
Last modified: Friday, 20 November 2015, 11:30 AM